All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionMeditations on Tea is the perfect adult colouring book for fans of Japanese art, culture and literature. All aspects of Japanese art and culture are connected in some way with tea. Meditations on Tea is a colouring book that includes over 90 traditional Japanese images celebrating life and giving meaning to us, whether experiencing a tea ceremony, making a cup to soothe a frazzled mind, or enjoying a few minutes of peace and quiet after a long day. There are images to suit every mood; from woodblock prints depicting Japanese life and myth, for more thoughtful moods, to doodles to fill with colour, for creative relaxation; all waiting for the touch of your pencils or fine markers. Quotations from Okakua Kakuzo's The Book of Tea are scattered throughout this artful adult colouring book, making a relaxing experience even more enlightening.
- Author BiographyOkakua Kakuzo (1862u1913) devoted his life to teaching, art, Zen, and the preservation of Japanese art and culture, working as an ambassador, teacher, writer, and, at the time of his death, as the Curator of Chinese and Japanese Art at the Boston Museum.
- Author(s)Okakura Kakuzo
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
- Weight431 g
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.