Meditative Mind: The Varieties of Meditative Experience by Daniel Goeman (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.24Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at Hindu, Jewish, Christian, Sufi, and Zen meditation, explains how to prepare the mind for meditation, and discusses the psychological aspects of altered mental states.
- Author(s)Daniel Goeman
- Date of Publication12/01/2000
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- Weight350 g
- Width139 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.