Meditative Therapy: Facilitating Inner-directed Healing by Michael L. Emmons (Paperback, 1999)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.84Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $41.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo decades ago, Emmons' popular work, The Inner Source, showed thousands of readers how to tap their own powerful inner source of emotional healing. Now he offers to the professional therapist a full description of the therapeutic procedures that facilitate inner-directed healing and explains the therapist's role in guiding clients' growth psychologically, physiologically and spiritually. A selection of the Behavioral Science Book Service.
- Author BiographyMichael L. Emmons (Author) Michael Emmons, PhD, is a psychologist in private practice, who has been a consultant to educational, government and business organizations, a trainer of marriage and family counseling interns at California Polytechnic State University, and author/co-author of seven books. Emmons and assertiveness training became synonymous when he co-authored Your Perfect Right with Robert Alberti. Since 1970, he has devoted much of his life's work to furthering and understanding assertiveness. Although his focus on assertive living has taken center stage, he has been an innovator in terms of dealing with the whole person, mentally, physically and spiritually. A lifelong meditator, Emmons has practiced daily, often in the garden by a koi pond. This practice helped him form his approach to psychology and led him to develop the system he calls meditative therapy. The Inner Source: A Guide to Meditative Therapy first detailed this holistic, eyes-closed method that facilitates an inner source to generate therapeutic and creative experiences. Meditative Therapy expands on this method as a therapeutic modality with wide ranging mental, physical, emotional and spiritual effects. Janet Emmons (Author) Janet Emmons, MS is a licensed marriage and family counselor, holistic health workshop leader, and member of the Psychology Graduate Advisory Board at California Polytechnic.
- Author(s)Michael L. Emmons
- PublisherImpact Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/10/1999
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitlePractical Therapist S.
- Place of PublicationSan Luis Obispo, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintImpact Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date25/01/2012
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.89Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.