Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.38Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
- AU $32.19Trending at AU $33.36
About this product
- DescriptionThe classic Mediterranean Diet cookbook will quickly get you started on one of the world's healthiest diets. Contained within this book are some of the best Mediterranean recipes that I've compiled. Optimized around healthy, omega-acid rich oils, fresh cheeses, vegetables, yogurts, and regional spices; this cook booklet provides everything you need to get started on the Mediterranean diet. As the first book in the Mediterranean diet series, i wanted to stick to the basics and the classic, tried-and-true Grecian-Mediterranean recipes that so many enjoy. Which means you can expect a flavorful mix of different coastal recipes, primarily of the Grecian variety but with some traditional styles thrown in. Some of the benefits reported from getting involved with this diet: - Increased energy levels. - A balance in blood sugar and cholesterol levels. - Weight loss - Improved cardiovascular health - And a lot more Start w on your Mediterranean diet journey. To grab a copy of this book, you don't need a Kindle device. With one click, you can read it from your web browser as a digital download. I look forward to cooking with you!
- Author BiographyAndrea Silver is a public speaker and certified personal trainer and health coach from Phoenix, Arizona. She is committed to the principles behind what she considers the steps to create what she views as a true balanced and healthy lifestyle: nourishing the body, mind and spirit. It's not enough to just eat the right nutrients, but you must also nourish what cannot be immediately seen: from your social life to your sense of purpose and connection to the environment. Working hard to diagnose and treat the depression and unhappiness of the modern era, Andrea Silver is striving every-day to make the world a healthier, better place to live. She lives with her husband and 3 children (ages 4-14) in the North Valley.
- Author(s)Andrea Silver
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.