All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExpert advice on transitioning to this healthy lifestyle The Mediterranean diet is a widely respected and highly acclaimed diet based on the food and lifestyles common to the people of Greece, Cyprus, Southern France, Spain, and coastal Italy. In addition to being a healthy, extremely effective way of losing weight, the Mediterranean diet is considered an effective means of avoiding or reversing many health problems, such as cardiovascular issues, pre-Diabetes, and obesity. This hands-on, friendly guide covers the numerous health benefits of the Mediterranean diet and encourages meals that consist largely of healthy foods such as whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables, olive oil and other healthy fats, fish, and foods high in Omega-3 fat content, such as seafood, nuts, beans, and dairy products. Featuring 20 delicious and nutritious recipes and chock-full of tips from consuming the best oils to whether wine is okay with meals (it is), Mediterranean Diet For Dummies serves as the formula for maximizing success in achieving ideal weight and health. * Explains how switching to a Mediterranean diet can ward off the risk of many diseases * Includes 20 tasty recipes * Also available: Mediterranean Diet Cookbook For Dummies If you've heard of this highly acclaimed and publicized diet, Mediterranean Diet For Dummies helps you make the switch.
- Author BiographyRachel Berman, RD, a nationally recognized nutrition expert, has helped thousands of clients lose weight and improve their health. She is the Director of Nutrition and an editor at About.com Health. As a contributor to numerous publications, and through appearances on various local and national radio and television health segments, she regularly shares her core philosophy of balance and moderation as well her passion about helping others develop a healthier relationship with food. Meri Raffetto, RD, LDN and Wendy Jo Peterson, MS, RD, coauthors of Mediterranean Diet Cookbook For Dummies, share this philosophy and are contributors to this book.
- Author(s)Rachel Berman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/09/2013
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width188 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.