All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow you can easily prepare Mediterranean Diet plan meals with these delicious recipes and enjoy a lifetime of weight loss and good health. What is the Mediterranean diet plan? It is a healthy way of eating based on habits found in countries like Italy, Greece, and France. This manageable collection of simple dishes is a great introduction to the Mediterranean Diet. The full menus will help you plan a complete and fantastic menu perfect for sharing with guests. How would it feel to kw you are sharing healthful meals with family and friends? How helpful would it be to have all the planning already done? This book contains more than just terrific recipes. Inside you will also find Mediterranean diet menus complete with checklists to help you combine these dishes into fabulous meals to share with friends and family. From starters, to soups & salads, to entrees with side dishes, this book contains easy healthy Mediterranean Diet recipes. Save time and money with the complete checklists for supplies and equipment. The Time Management Sheet will help you bring the meal together quickly and easily as possible. The lists make it super easy to tell your assistants how they can help too! Available to you here are the exact tes and checklists used by The Mobile Chef when he goes on site to prepare a fabulous chef dinner for his clients. Now you can save time and easily reproduce these professional quality meals right in your own kitchen. Using fresh, wholesome foods as the foundation for these menus means you save money and eat well too. Look for other titles including Thai Recipes and Indian Inspiration in the Kindle store. Visit Tom on-line at www.Amobilechefco.com and his blog www.TheConfidenceDiet.com full of healthy eating tips.
- Author BiographyTom Castrigno, is passionate about helping people like you improve their eating habits by sharing easy, healthy recipes so you can look and feel your best. Tom's goal is to save you time and frustration by taking care of the planning needed to create a meal that you can feel good about and will be fun and exciting to prepare. This Ebook contains the exact notes and checklists used by Tom when he goes on site to prepare a fabulous chef dinner for his clients. Now you can easily reproduce these professional quality meals right in your own kitchen. Using fresh, wholesome foods as the foundation for these menus means you save money and eat well at the same time. For the past 10 years, Tom has been cooking and teaching all around Summit County as The Mobile Chef. His cooking roots go way back to the Sunday dinner table at his Italian grandparents home. Those afternoons of gathering at the table with three generations of family to share a luscious meal, literally from soup to nuts, instilled a passion for fine artisan foods. Through work and international travel, Tom continued to explore different cuisines and hone his chef skills. A big fan of fresh, wholesome, natural foods, Tom's meals feature delicious menus that are healthful and a delight to the senses. Tom currently provides personal in-home chef service, coordinates a natural foods co-op, teaches cooking at the local community college and recreation centers, and has been host of Cooking with Krystal on KYSL radio, 93.9FM. This fun, educational program featured live on the air cooking right in the studio along with a focus on the benefits of healthy eating habits. When he is not in the kitchen, Tom can be found outdoors enjoying skiing, hiking, sailing, and riding through the forest on his mountain bike. Always willing to offer a meal, he & his wife Kathy feed a variety of wild birds in the woods behind their home in Frisco. A Summit County resident since 1986, Tom enjoys all that living in the Colorado Rocky Mountains has to offer. Visit Tom on-line at www.AMobileChefCO.com and on his blog www.TheConfidenceDiet.com.
- Author(s)Tom Castrigno
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $27.07New
- AU $14.68New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.30Trending at AU $31.29
- AU $33.91Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $29.42Trending at AU $35.67
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $44.33Trending at AU $44.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.