All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book documents and analyzes how the contemporary Mediterranean city manages and negotiates its identity as a result of recent reconfigurations in its cultural, religious, and social landscape. The chapters in this book provide a broad and comprehensive investigation of the ways in which recent cultural productions have framed and re-imagined the Mediterranean city as a locus of departures, arrivals and contested belonging.
- Author BiographyMichela Ardizzoni is assistant professor in the Department of French and Italian at the University of Colorado at Boulder. Valerio Ferme is professor of Italian at the University of Colorado at Boulder.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note5 black & white halftones
- Weight422 g
- Width160 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byMichela Ardizzoni,Valerio Ferme
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.