CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionProtective. Ruthless. Virile. Gianfranco asked Kelly to marry him after their holiday affair left her pregnant! But, once married, she heard that he didn't want her at all - he just wanted their baby...Kelly had choice but to run away...Would Gianfranco look for her? Julia has rushed to Chile, desperate to see if her recent inheritance will give her the money needed to pay for her mother's healthcare. But the will states that she must marry gorgeous Italian Randolfo Carducci before she can claim anything! Billionaire Jake d'Amato thought Charlotte Summerville was a gold-digger. He'd take his revenge - in bed! But Charlie's intentions were purely incent, just like her! Suddenly she was married to a man who wanted her but hated her...and she was pregnant with his child.
- Author BiographyWhen Jacqueline Baird is not busy writing she likes to spend her time travelling, reading and playing cards. She enjoys swimming in the sea when the weather allows. With a more sedentary lifestyle, she does visit a gym three times a week and has made the surprising discovery that she gets some of her best ideas while doing mind-numbingly boring exercises on the weight machines and airwalker. Jacqueline lives with her husband Jim in Northumberland.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Baird
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication21/11/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Out-of-print date16/05/2017
- Weight280 g
- Width107 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Contained items statementContains 3 Paperbacks
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.