All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work shows how and why case management and community support replaced psychiatry and mental hospitals. It examines everyday written and oral narratives to prove that the common critique of social workers - that they are state agents controlling clients - is untrue.
- Author BiographyJerry E. Floersch is an assistant professor at the Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences at Case Western Reserve University.
- Author(s)Jerry E. Floersch
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication13/02/2002
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note2 figures
- Weight490 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.