Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionMeek Ain't Weak is a fresh examination of the indigeus roots of mass liberatory nviolence. From African regions to South American culture, from Asian worldviews to the wisdom of the ancients of the subcontinent, the origins of nviolent conduct in conflict are both important and igred. This new approach to understanding national liberation and nviolence will be of interest to those who study identity conflict, strategic studies, peace studies, international studies and the theory and practice of nviolence.
- Author BiographyTom H. Hastings is Adjunct Instructor in Portland State University's Conflict Resolution Master's program. He has spent a lifetime teaching and practicing nonviolence.
- Author(s)Tom H. Hastings
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/06/2002
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.