All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
About this product
- DescriptionA gorgeous journal for budding and experienced crafters. The journal is divided into three sections - Sewing, Knitting and Crocheting. For each craft, Pip Lincolne takes you through a range of simple techniques and makes suggestions for variations so you can experiment with new ideas once you've got your head around the basics. With plenty of room left to jot down your own crafty ideas and handy pockets to collect your favourite bits and pieces, Meet Me at Mike's Crafty Journal will encourage and inspire you to create beautiful pieces that you can wear, use and love. Featuring an invative design and cute-as-a-button illustrations, this craft journal is as inspiring as it is delightful.
- Author BiographyPip Lincolne is the author of Meet Me at Mike's and Sew La Tea Do.
- Author(s)Pip Lincolne
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content Notefull colour photographs & illustrations
- Weight750 g
- Width218 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.