All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $17.64
About this product
- DescriptionFrom da Vinci to Degas, Rodin to Reir, Cassatt to Seurat...it's never too early to appreciate great art. Join the Peepers on ather journey as they introduce and explore 14 iconic works of art. Author/Illustrator Sandy Pugh brings her 23 years of art appreciation experience to the newest book in the Peeper series. Her stimulating questions and lyrical poems tickle the imagination of all young readers and helps them learn about the great masters in a fun and captivating way.
- Author BiographySandy created the first whimsical Peepers as unique baby gifts for a friend, using paint and cut paper. Meet Me at the Masterpiece - A Zany Peep at Art is Sandy's third children's book. Educators and reading specialist agree that her other books, A Peeper in My Pocket and I Say...You Say... are the ideal books for toddlers and pre-schoolers. Sandy is currently working on her fourth book about the four seasons, five sense and six Peepers. She has taught art appreciation for 23 years and is currently teaching elementary art in Fairfax County, Virginia public schools. She is the mother of three grown children and lives in Vienna, Virginia with Jimmy, her husband of 30 years.
- Author(s)Sandy Pugh
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width249 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byDana Clerkin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.