About this product
- DescriptionIn this engaging new title, readers follow firefighter Ruth Lancashire during a day at the fire station. Action-filled photographs and accessible text introduce readers to the tools firefighters use to fight fires and how firefighters help keep our communities safe.
- Author(s)Marc Crabtree
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleMeet My Neighbor
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width211 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.