All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSome of the best stories come from childhood experiences. This book will take readers on many exciting adventures.
- Author BiographyTrudy Bangen Hofer was born in Crookston, MN, in 1967. She has lived near Climax, MN, all her life, where her father still farms. She lives only one mile from where she grew up, with her husband and three daughters. The story titled, River's Edge is based on true life adventures from her childhood. Among the short stories, you will find two fact filled articles sure to keep your interest in reading!
- Author(s)Trudy Bangen Hofer
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication19/03/2003
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight83 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.