All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA uniquely firsthand introduction to the Beatles as they were in 1963, Meet the Beatles includes features on the band s background, their life in Liverpool, and a photographic record of a day in the life of the Beatles. It is a personal introduction to four young men in the process of becoming the world s biggest band. Originally selling more than a million copies, this special collector s edition, which retains the original cover art, is filled with rare photographs, many of which have t been reproduced elsewhere. It is a classic piece of Beatles memorabilia that relives the days of Beatlemania.
- Author BiographyTony Barrow became the pop reviewer of the Liverpool Echo as a teenager in 1954. By 1961 he was a freelance press consultant for the Beatles, becoming their full-time press manager from 1963 to 1968. After this he was a publicist for Gladys Knight and the Jackson Five, among others. He is the author of John, Paul, George, Ringo and Me and The Making of the Beatles' Magical Mystery Tour.
- Author(s)Tony Barrow
- PublisherSouvenir Press Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2014
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSouvenir Press Ltd
- Content Noteblack and white photographs throughout
- Weight318 g
- Width182 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.