All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fresh look at the message and meaning of Mark's Gospel by one of the world's greatest living theologians Based on his popular Holy Week talks, given to a public audience in Canterbury Cathedral Highly recommended reading during Lectionary Year B Focus on the Passion narrative makes this an ideal book to read or give during Easter (in 2015 and beyond) Rowan Williams explores the essential meaning and purpose of St Mark's Gospel for complete beginners - as well as for those who've read the Gospel many times before and want to see it in a fresh light. Written at a highly accessible level and packed with illuminating spiritual insights, this book would make a perfect gift for anyone thinking about confirmation, while also appealing to people who may simply be curious about Jesus and the Gospels and want to learn more about his significance.
- Author BiographyRowan Williams is Master of Magdalene College, Cambridge. His most recent books include Being Christian: Baptism, Bible, Eucharist, Prayer (SPCK 2014), A Silent Action: Engagements with Thomas Merton (SPCK 2013), The Lion's World: A journey into the heart of Narnia (SPCK 2012) and Faith in the Public Square (Bloomsbury 2012).
- Author(s)Dr. Rowan Williams
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication18/09/2014
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.