All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Many kw Marcus Borg as a brilliant scholar, which he is. But he has a pastoral side as well. I've stood with Marcus after his lectures and watched as person after person comes up to say, I lost my faith, but your books have helped me get it back,A or I wouldn't be in the church today if I hadn't come across your books,A or Your work has helped me stay a Christian.A In this highly readable book on Mark, you'll experience that pastoral side as he brings his scholarship to the aid of Christians and seekers alike. If you want to get to the heart of Jesus' message and the way of life into which that message invites us, you'll find help here.' Brian McLaren, author/activist.
- Author BiographyMarcus J. Borg is Canon Theologian at Trinity Episcopal Cathedral in Portland, Oregon., having been Professor of Religion and Culture at Oregon State University until his retirement in 2007. He is the author of eighteen books, including Jesus - Uncovering the life, teachings and relevance of a religious revolutionary (SPCK 2010), and three written with John Dominic Crossan: The Last Week (2006), The First Christmas (2007), and The First Paul (2009), all published by SPCK.
- Author(s)Marcus J. Borg
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.