All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an introduction to working with children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. When working with children with ADHD, it can be difficult to kw where to start - I've been there! So I wanted to create a guide to help. Everything you will need to start is here and I hope my words will encourage you to come up with your own strategies and read more...Within this book you will find: Signs and Symptoms of ADHD; Information on Statementing, Problems and Issues, Strategies and Issues, Techniques, Rewards and Boundaries...and Ideas to Help with Behaviour and Education Plans.
- Author BiographySelena began her career working in residential care units. The children in her care were victims of abuse, had sexualised behaviour, were violent, self harmed and had emotional issues or mass behavioural disorders.In the years that followed she worked in various special needs and mainstream schools, specialising in working with children with violent tendencies, special needs and social, emotional and behavioural disorders.Now Selena manages her own education & childcare consultancy. She offers workshops, training and consultancy for councils, teachers, parents and children.
- Author(s)Selena Ledgerton-Cooper
- PublisherStep Forward Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLeamington Spa
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintStep Forward Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width207 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.