All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionMeeting the Needs of Your Most Able Pupils: History provides specific guidance on: * recognising high ability and potential * planning, differentiation, extension and enrichment in Histpry * teacher questioning skills * support for more able pupils with special educational needs (dyslexia, ADHD, sensory impairment) * homework * recording and assessment * beyond the classroom: visits, competitions, summer schools, masterclasses, links with universities, businesses and other organisations. The book includes comprehensive appendices with linked resources available online that feature: * lesson plans and examples of activities * high ability checklist * information on coaching * guidance on auditing provision for more able pupils. This book is an essential resource for secondary teachers, subject heads of departments, leading teachers for G&T Education (gifted and talented co-ordinators), SENCos and LA advisers.
- Author BiographySteve Barnes is a former Head of History and now KS3 consultant for the School Improvement Service in Lincolnshire.
- Author(s)Steven Barnes
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/04/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThe Gifted and Talented Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.