All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by an expert in the field of multicultural school psychology, this book provides comprehensive coverage of the research showing what is effective when working with African-American, Hispanic, Native American, and other diverse students. It is the first book of its kind to compile and disseminate the research showing the evidence-based methods for working with diverse students in school settings. Coverage of curriculum and instruction, testing and assessment, discipline and behavior management, special education, and the home and family environment is included. In addition, legal and ethical issues related to working with mirity students are interwoven throughout the book.
- Author BiographyCRAIG L. FRISBY, PhD, is Associate Professor who teaches in the School Psychology Training Program at the University of Missouri Columbia. Dr. Frisby has previously served as coeditor of School Psychology Review, the official journal of the National Association of School Psychologists. He currently serves as member of the Technical Review Committee of the National Center on Response to Intervention, and as Associate Editor for the APA journal Psychological Assessment. He is coeditor of the text Comprehensive Handbook of Multicultural School Psychology.
- Author(s)Craig L. Frisby
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1326 g
- Width180 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine49 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.