Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.92+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Paul Valery to Julia Kristeva, the work of Stephane Mallarme has had a lasting impact on twentieth-century French culture. His texts have served as emblem and inspiration for successive generations of cultural theorists and practitioners. In Meetings with Mallarme, top scholars from the UK and USA have been specially commissioned to explore the significance of Mallarme's influence on some of the major players in French psychoanalysis, music, poetry, philosophy and literary theory. By re-staging these textual encounters, the book demonstrates how the ghostly presence of Stephane Mallarme profoundly informed the projects of such key figures as Valery, Lacan, Sartre, Derrida, Boulez, de Man, Bonnefoy, Kristeva, Blanchot and the Oulipo group. All quotations are translated.
- Author BiographyMichael Temple is a lecturer in French at Birkbeck College, London.
- PublisherUniversity of Exeter Press
- Date of Publication01/08/1998
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Exeter Press
- Content Noteportraits
- Weight480 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byMichael Temple
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.85
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.