All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
About this product
- DescriptionIn the 10th mystery in this series, Meg Mackintosh spends an afteron at Red Herring Beach with her grandfather. After going for a swim, and after several suspicious characters come in and out of the beach area, Meg's grandfather realizes that his gold watch has gone missing. Meg tackles this mystery with her cousin Maxwell as they search for clues and are led off the track by some red herrings, all adding to the mystery. Clues can be found in the illustrations and questions are posed to the reader to help them solve the case with Meg and Max.
- Author BiographyLucinda Landon is a children's book illustrator, the founder of Secret Passage Press, and the author of American History Mysteries and the Meg Mackintosh Mystery series. She lives in Newport, Rhode Island.
- Author(s)Lucinda Landon
- PublisherSecret Passage Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSolve-It-Yourself Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSecret Passage Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.