All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMegan and Natalie are two best friends, living in Atlanta, who have been there for each other through thick and thin. Twenty seven year old Megan has been with Foster for nine years. After finding out her husband is cheating, Megan naively believes that having a baby can save her marriage. Is she right? Natalie is your typical single, African American mother, whose working to try and make ends meet. Her baby father, Chauncey, decides he's grown up and can finally treat Natalie right. Chauncey tries his best to win her love and affection back after he's cheated on her numerous times. Natalie believes Chauncey is a changed man. She's willing to take Chauncey back even after he reveals a shocking secret! Skeletons are coming out of their men's lives and they're desperately trying to get their lives back on track. Can Megan and Natalie's friendship endure the drama heading their way? Is their a such thing as second chances? Follow these ladies and get an inside look into their lives. This book features profanity and sexual scenes.
- Author BiographyRikenya Hunter, born in Louisville Kentucky, writes from a young adults point of view in her first fictional book, The Awful Truth. Rikenya has always had a passion for writing and storytelling and has been keeping a journal of her own life since the age of eight. She has a unique way of seeing life from her character's eyes, leading you along the path as a participant instead of an observer. Rikenya currently resides in Jacksonville Florida, with her high-school sweetheart and their two daughters. She's currently working on new material and working towards earning her Bachelors Degree in Business Administration.
- Author(s)Rikenya Hunter
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.