All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSadness is an emotion that everyone feels at some time or ather. But sometimes you might feel a sadness so long and so deep and dark that it seems impossible to find happiness. That kind of sadness is called depression. Meh is a wordless picture book about one boy's journey through depression. Discussion questions at the back of the book are intended for parents or teachers to discuss depression with children.
- Author(s)Deborah Malcolm
- PublisherThunderstone Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThunderstone Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Deborah Malcolm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.