All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do we let go of the illusions that imprison us, to discover eternal liberation here and w? This was a core question that compelled the legendary 13th-century Christian mystic Meister Eckhart to reflection and spiritual practice. With this in-depth learning program, James Finley, one of today's best-kwn teachers of the Christian contemplative tradition, leads us through six hours of insights and meditations for applying Meister Eckhart's wisdom today-a path for discovering an indestructible joy that that transcends even death, and to experience God t as a separate being but as the very reality of ourselves and all creation.
- Author BiographyJames Finley, PhD, lived and studied at the Abbey of Gethsemani with Thomas Merton and holds degrees from the University of Akron, Saint John College, and the Fuller Theological Seminary. His books include Merton's Palace of Nowhere and Christian Meditation. Visit contemplativeway.org.
- Author(s)James Finley
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication02/06/2014
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Weight286 g
- Width168 mm
- Height167 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Running Time360
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.14Trending at AU $35.36
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $31.18Trending at AU $37.05
- AU $45.89Trending at AU $46.43
- AU $14.77Trending at AU $19.64
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $45.67
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $41.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.