All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionMelbourne: a city of stories grew out of Melbourne Museum's permanent exhibition, 'The Melbourne Story'. That makes it a selective history: one based on objects - things that have survived. The idea that objects can give rise to stories comes as surprise to anyone who's ever dug up a shard of old china in their garden, or found an ancient button down the back of a chair.
- Author(s)Robyn Annear,Victoria Museum
- PublisherMuseum Victoria Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMuseum Victoria Publishing
- Width270 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.