Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionAdopting discourse analysis and text-linguistic approaches, Chan attempts to tackle the Melchizedek texts in Genesis 14, Psalm 110, and Hebrews 5-7. This study illustrates how the Melchizedek is understood and interpreted by later biblical writers. Using the blessing motif as a framework, Chan also argues that Numbers 22-24, 2 Samuel 7 and the Psalter: Books I-V (especially Psalms 1-2) provide a reading paradigm of interpreting Psalm 110.
- Author BiographyAlan Kamyau Chan, adjunct professor of Logos Theological Seminary, resides in Waukegan, Illinois, USA.
- Author(s)Chan Alan KamYau
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication25/04/2016
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter Open
- Content Note4 black & white tables, 4 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight750 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.