All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnyone who loves to crochet needs to have this book on their bookshelf! Crochet diva Melissa Leapman divulges 200 of her favorite crochet stitch patterns in this book--eugh designs to keep you busy stitching for years! Many of the patterns included are original designs, and others are garnered from Leapman's years of experience in the industry. The book is geared toward crocheters of all skill levels and is formatted in a way that encourages readers to learn and grow as they sample from the patterns. The beginning of Melissa Leapman Stitch Collection fearures a pattern library with a full explanation of stitch multiples and how they work. Suggestions are offered about how to design basic projects, including afghans, pillows, hats, and more. The book's second section offers stitch patterns arranged by type--from lace to cables to colorwork and beyond. Each stitch pattern is accompanied by easy-to-read instructions, stitch diagrams using international symbols, and a clear photo. If the reverse side of the fabric is interesting for a given pattern, both sides will be presented. A unique icon is used to mark these special patterns, making them easy to seek out for versatile scarves and blankets, which must look attractive on both sides. Readers will want to make hats, scarves, shawls, and more for themselves and friends. The patterns just beg to be stitched. No one can deny it--this book is off the hook.
- Author BiographyMelissa Leapman is the author of several bestselling knitting and crocheting books: Hot Knits and Cool Crochet (Watson-Guptill, 2004 and 2005), Cables Untangled and Continuous Cables (Potter Craft, 2006 and 2008). Her newest releases, Color Knitting the Easy Way and Mastering Color Knitting were published in 2010. The must-have Stash Buster Knits was published in Fall 2011, also by Potter Craft.
- Author(s)Melissa Leapman
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBeverly
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Publishing International, US
- Content Note300 color photos
- Weight658 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $21.32Trending at AU $23.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.