All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSidney T. Mellon, Junior's head is round and much too large for his pencil thin body. A cantaloupe comes to mind. So does the name, Melonhead. What chance does he have, looking like this and yo-yoing between divorced parents who aren't up to the job? No wonder he gets on a bus and heads for New York City, As far away as he could get. So begins a journey of self-discovery that takes him from Seattle to Los Angeles to New York, to a small town in Rhode Island where he confronts his grandmother, who wants thing to do with him. All Sidney wants is a safe place to be. This was my first vel for young readers. It was published in hardcover by Farrar, Straus & Giroux in 2002. The paperback and ebook versions are published by the author.
- Author(s)Michael de Guzman
- Date of Publication07/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.