All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Melt, a tiny boutique chocolatier in London's Notting Hill, turned major destination for discerning chocoholics, comes this stunningly mouthwatering book of delights. Melt features essential insights and masterclasses for all those keen to master the mysteries of cooking successfully with chocolate, accompanied by brilliant recipes for everything from wondrously flavoured truffles and lollipops, to irresistible chocolate slabs and caramels. Working closely with her head chocolatier, Chikako Watanabe, Nason has produced a book that promises to help us re-think the way in which we taste, make and buy chocolate. Stunning images from award-winning photographer Jeans Cazals adorn the pages of this beguiling book.
- Author BiographyFounded by Louise Nason in 2006, Melt has fast-become a culinary hotspot for chocolate lovers the world over. Alongside her range of Melt chocolates Louise has also collaborated with some of the UK's leading chefs- including Mark Hix, Skye Gyngell, The River Cafe team, and Sophie Conran - to create a range of bespoke, branded chocolates. As well as the original shop in Notting Hill, Melt also has a shop within Selfridges on London's Oxford Street.
- Author(s)Chikako Watanabe,Louise Nason
- PublisherAbsolute Press
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAbsolute Press
- Content NoteFull Colour Photography
- Weight982 g
- Width215 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.