Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.00+ AU $2.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by manyhills
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.19
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionA DEADLY SECRET LIES BURIED BENEATH THE WORLD S LAST FRONTIER Dr. Carol Harmon has taken her research vessel, the Phoenix, deep into one of the most forbidding places in the world, the ceaselessly shifting Arctic icescape. In one frightening moment, everything goes very wrong. During a routine dive, two of her crew are ravaged by what appears to be radiation poisoning. Kwing she needs help fast, Carol calls on the person she trusts most, a man leading his own expedition on the opposite pole of the globe. Brock Garner is an oceagrapher, a former Naval officer, and a man who has never quite stopped loving his ex-wife, Carol. By the time Garner arrives, a frightening scenario is taking shape: Deep beneath the ice, something is leaking deadly radiation. Worse yet, it may be only part of a bigger cataclysm. A disaster of untold proportions is looming the world s first man-made Ice Age. A life-and-death battle is about to be unleashed...t just for the Arctic, but for the very future of Earth.
- Author(s)James Powlik
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication03/05/2002
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam USA
- Weight227 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.