All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionA sweet children's story about a little brown mouse named Melvin. He lives in Aunt L's vegetable garden. Everyone in the garden calls him Melancholy because he is always sad. One day Melvin, with the help of his friends, decides to find out how to be happy. Melvin's trials and errors teach him that happiness is t a possession or activity. When he is ready to quit looking, an unexpected visitor named Sam helps Melvin realize that happiness is all about sharing.
- Author BiographyAunt L lives with her husband Michael, in Las Vegas, Nevada. The grounds around her home are recognized as a National Wildlife Backyard Habitat. Her yard and garden includes fruit and nut trees, vegetables, herbs and perhaps a cute mouse named Melvin. Her love for children and knowledge childhood education is the perfect criteria for writing books which teach young ones about life. If you have a comment or question about her books, contact her through her website at http: //www.AuntLBooks.com.
- Author(s)Aunt L
- PublisherAunt L Books
- Date of Publication03/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAunt L Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Max Stasuyk
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.