Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionMembership Marketing In The Digital Age is a membership manager's reference book to what works and how on relevant topics such as member acquisition, membership planning and projections, membership retention and renewals, membership servicing, engagement and loyalty. It features over seventy illustrations including reproductions of marketing pieces and management tools used by leading museums and libraries across the country. Here's a book that will help your museum or library generate many times the purchase price through better practices that will increase your membership many times over.
- Author BiographyPatricia Rich is a founder of EMD Consulting Group and has consulted throughout the country and overseas on fundraising, membership, planning, search, and nonprofit management issues for all types of organizations. She has been the president/CEO of the Arts and Education Council of Greater St. Louis and the director of planning and development at the Missouri Botanical Garden, being responsible for all phases of fundraising, membership and strategic planning, which she currently teaches at the University of Missouri-St. Louis. Dana S. Hines is the President and CEO of Membership Consultants, Inc. Dana founded Membership Consultants in 1987 and has served over 500 membership organizations nationally, providing Membership Audits and Strategic Plans, direct mail and multi-channel campaigns to acquire, renew, upgrade and convert members to donors. Dana and Membership Consultants have been leaders in the membership arena, serving clients such as the National Baseball Hall of Fame, Museum of Science Boston, Desert Botanical Garden, Phoenix Zoo, History Colorado and Forest Park Forever. Dana served as a membership manager for the Missouri Botanical Garden prior to her membership consulting career. Rosie Siemer is the founder and CEO of FIVESEED, a digital marketing agency and interactive design studio delivering integrated online marketing, social media, and mobile solutions for visitor-serving organizations, education, associations, and nonprofits. Rosie has consulted for leading institutions across the U.S. including the Museum of Science Boston, History Colorado, Phoenix Zoo, Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego, University of Nebraska, Colorado Center for Nursing Excellence, and the Association of Zoos and Aquariums. Rosie serves on the Board of Directors at the World Trade Center Denver, and is an instructor at the Rocky Mountain World Trade Center Institute on the topics of international social media and mobile marketing.
- Author(s)Dana S. Hines,Patricia Rich,Rosie Siemer
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication14/12/2015
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleAmerican Association for State & Local History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note92 tables
- Weight803 g
- Width158 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine37 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.