All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMembrane processes are a fast-growing wastewater treatment option. Written by key experts in the wastewater industry, this reference provides the most current membrane information available - covering processes, equipment configurations, operation, routine monitoring, maintenance, and troubleshooting - and includes questions and quizzes for classroom use and training.
- Author BiographyTHE WATER ENVIRONMENT FEDERATION is a technical and educational organization with members from varied disciplines who work toward the WEF's vision of preservation and enhancement of the global water environment. The WEF network includes water quality professionals from 79 member associations in 30 countries. Its headquarters is in Alexandria, Virginia.
- Author(s)Water Environment Federation
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight725 g
- Width185 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.28Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.46Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.