All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith well over 6,000 pertinent references, this is a practical 'how to do' for either reengineering existing techlogies or implementing invative processes. After an introduction to the development of clean techlogy concepts, the first part looks at the theory and engineering of membrane processes. Part 2 deals with membranes in such industries as water, textiles, paper, metal plating, pharmaceuticals and food. The final part discusses materials management, including metals, acids, and hydrocarbons separations. Finally, an appendix lists membrane manufacturers and companies dealing with clean techlogies, as well as various lists of toxic, harmful or prohibited substances.
- Author BiographyAAndrzej B. Koltuniewicz is professor and director of the Chemical Engineering Institute of Wroclaw University of Technology and co-editor of Chemical Engineering and Processing, the quarterly of Polish Academy of Science PAN since 1985-till now. His area of experience, lecturing and consulting are chemical and bioprocess engineering, membrane processes, clean technologies, and sustainable development. He is author of more than 150 publications, 7 patents. He is ECC expert for evaluation and assessment of proposals and research projects in RTD ECC and national programs, reviewer of international journals, and chairman at several international conferences. Enrico Drioli is Full Professor at the School of Engineering of the University of Calabria (Italy) and Director of the Institute of Membrane Technology (ITM) of CNR. He is the Honorary President of the European Membrane Society. His main research activities are in the field of Membrane Science and Technology. He is author of more than 460 scientific papers and 16 patents and Member of the Advisory Board of several internationally renowned journals.
- Author(s)Andrzej Benedykt Koltuniewicz,Enrico Drioli
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication14/05/2008
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2014 g
- Width180 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine56 mm
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.