All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRanger Elkan faces two destinies, but only one can exist, and only one will bring about the safety of his beloved country... A shadowy plot has been weaving its way throughout the country, penetrating the capital city and the royal family in a secret coup, the murder of the true King, and replacing him with a new ruler, who is thing more than a puppet to a higher evil in a much larger scheme of death and destruction. Elkan holds a secret that threatens to be something he takes with him to his grave. When this information is discovered, Elkan is immediately thrown from his comfortable life as a Ranger, into a world of assassins, betrayals, wars, enemies-turned-friends, and princesses. Catrina is the daughter of the current king, but she is anything but your average princess. This young woman has aspirations to become more than a quiet and behaved lady; she dreams of joining the Rangers, an elite group of extraordinarily skilled marksmen. But her entire world collapses when hidden truths are brought into the light, and she is faced with the harsh world outside of the castles protective walls, and she is forced to deal with intensely painful battles.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Schubert grew up in a small town, on a small island in Washington state. Since she was very little, she's always had two dreams in mind; To be a chef, and to be an author. After some very difficult years in school, Elizabeth was taken and put into a homeschooling group, and flourished. At 13, she began cooking for others, catering birthday parties, intimate romantic dinners, wedding receptions, and even cast parties for the local community theatre; which she is still heavily involved in. She also entered, and won, a poetry contest being held for all junior and high school students in Washington. At 16, she acquired her GED, with some of the highest test scores in the Pacific Northwest, a fact that she is still very proud of. At 18, she married, and had three beautiful children, a singleton girl, and identical twin girls, roughly three years apart. At 23, she divorced. It was by far the most difficult thing she had encountered thus far in life, but with the loving support of some amazing friends, she is rallying back to make her life, and the life of her girls, even better. Elizabeth has several finished novels already, but up until now has lacked the self confidence to publish them. She has a children's book, several young adult fantasies, two murder mysteries/tales of revenge, a half-finished historical romance, and is currently working on her concept for the upcoming round of National Novel Writing Month 2013, a.k.a, NaNoWriMo, something she has participated in, and won the last three years. This will be her fourth year participating.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Schubert
- Date of Publication13/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.