All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionMemoir Ethics: Good Lives and the Virtues is a philosophical study of moral themes in memoirs. It explores how memoirists present and defend perspectives on good lives. Particular attention is paid to the interplay of the virtues, including their interplay with additional (n moral) types of values in good lives. More generally, it explores the relevance of memoir to moral philosophy and, in turn, how moral philosophy enters into elucidating and critiquing memoirs.
- Author BiographyMike W. Martin is professor of philosophy at Chapman University.
- Author(s)Mike W. Martin
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/02/2016
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight454 g
- Width159 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.