All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionText in Persian. Volume II covers the period 1954 to 1965. In it a fascinating first-hand account is given of significant historical events including: his friendship with Princess Shahnaz, the Shah's only child and how it developed into love and then marriage; the last years and the passing of his father Fazlollah Zahedi the former Prime Minister; the Shah's separation from Soraya and Zahedi's role in helping to find a new queen; his ambassadorships to the United States and England and his friendships with the powerful and famous of both countries; and his later divorce from Princess Shahnaz. The Shah's important state visit to India and Pakistan; the relations between Iran and England; as well as the attempt on the life of the Shah in 1965 are also discussed.
- Author BiographyArdeshir Zahedi was foreign minister of Iran, Iranian ambassador to the United States (twice) and Iranian ambassador to the United Kingdom. He presently resides in Switzerland.
- Author(s)Ardeshir Zahedi
- PublisherIBEX Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/06/2010
- LanguageEnglish & Persian
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationBethesda
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIBEX Publishers,U.S.
- Content Note165 photos & 106 b/w illus
- Weight840 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.