All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone, at some time in their life will experience something that they cant explain. For most people it is a onetime occurrence while for others, it's more than just once. Imagine having experiences of that nature occur on a regular basis that you cant always control. In Memoirs of a Demigod, this is the life of the main character Glen McShaw as he tries to live both a rmal public life, while also living a private secret life of dealing with experiences within pararmal and psychic realms.
- Author BiographyRoger McKasson was born in Vallejo, California. He is a graduate of California State University, Sacramento with a Bachelor of Arts & Sciences Degree in Anthropology and is also a Graduate level Anthropologist/Archaeologist with emphasis on the Pre-Columbian Archaeology of the American Southwest, Mexico and South America with an emphasis on the cultures of the Aztec, Mayan, and Inca. His graduate work focused on Early Man Studies and Experimental Physical Anthropology. While in graduate school he went to work for the California State Department of Parks and Recreation as a State Park Ranger and retired as a Unit Supervising State Park Ranger II. Throughout his life he has had an interest in the paranormal, both from his personal experiences, as well as through his studies in Anthropology and Parapsychology on both the personal and university levels. Having had a lifetime of paranormal experiences, and after considerable thought, he decided to come forth and put his writing skills to work with the creation of this fictionalized story which is based on actual events that took place in his life. He has written several regional art tourism articles as well as lengthy and detailed papers and reports in his State Park career. This is his first work of fiction taken to completion as a novel. The events written about within the pages of this novel were actual events he has experienced. The names of individuals were changed to fictional names but the stories actually happened as written. Roger McKasson who also is a nationally advertised fine art painter and bronze sculptor, now lives in southwestern New Mexico where he is presently working on another book of this nature, while also continuing to work as a fine art artist.
- Author(s)Roger McKasson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)Marilyn Wear
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.