Memoirs of a Gigolo - My Early Years by Lord Christian Halliday (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $47.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour quest to discover how my life as a gigolo began is laid bare for you as arrayed across the sheets intriguingly bound between two covers. Is that a double entendre? Oh yes, it most indubitably is. The personal memoirs I've recounted for you have occurred in my life in the exact manner I've described herein, and in those extremely famous words of Mr. Robert Leroy Ripley, you may choose to believe it or t. On the other hand, do you dare expose yourself to my overtly provocative contents? While you ponder that decision let me reveal that it was my mother whom envisioned my life should be lived as a gigolo and that my personal perception's always been that living such a carefree lifestyle could lead to a fascinatingly splendid life, one filled with fun, adventure, excitement, and more. Fortunately for all my perception has proven to be spot on. When I began tapping on the keys of my laptop, my entire thought process was to simply record several of my life's more interesting experiences in order to share them with my closest friends, which I'm w unveiling to you. I've chosen to record some due to their humorous outcomes and others for their overall uniqueness. Then there are those which are so absolutely implausible that I just had to include them as well so that everyone could express their 100 percent utter disbelief to me, which always makes me laugh. If the memoirs comprising these early years of my youth and beyond serves to inspire your own sensual imagination to roam free, as I perceive they shall, then my self-imposed task of placing these words on paper has been a successful use of my time and I thank you in advance for allowing this book and its contents to catch your interest. As a test, I've chosen the first chapter of this book to act as a type of veritable showcase to immediately measure your interest level. If you're indeed fascinated in the type of life experience it contains, then by all means continue on. However, kw in advance that should you proceed further, I guarantee your eyes will be opened wide and your imagination will find new avenues to explore, along with places to visit and experiences to revel in, therefore, please enjoy your journey traveling along the meandering, mesmerizing paths that compose these earliest memoirs of my life. It's w time for you to journey forth, and if you're of age, feel free to get yourself completely comfortable, perhaps ensconced in front of a blazing fire with a glass of wine at hand and enjoy your time alone with me. So take a deep breath, settle in, and w, begin...Salut!
- Author(s)Lord Christian Halliday
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication21/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight626 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.