All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book aims to help those who deal with others misunderstanding of ADD/ADHD. It teaches students, educators, parents, and loved ones how they can help others learn more about ADD s/ADHD s pitfalls, its hidden strengths, and the tremendous rejection it can cause for those with the disorder.
- Author BiographyAuthor Melissa Hood, a doctorate student in Education at Concordia University-Portland and a sufferer of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), aims to help leaders teach people with ADHD how to move into their destiny.
- Author(s)Melissa R Hood
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $99.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.