All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.79Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis is vol. 2 which contains 10 more full color patterns for hidden compartment keychains. Also contains a word chart and graph for each design. Items are made with size 11 delicas. Kwledge of peyote stitch is helpful but is still easy for beginner beaders. Included is instruction for both peyote and loom stitch.
- Author BiographyI've been doing beadwork since the early 1960's and have been teaching beadwork for the past ten years. I'm a Native American from the White Mountain Apache tribe located in Northern Arizona. Many of my designs are inspired from my childhood experiences. Some of the patterns included in this book were designed by my son who is the co-author.
- Author(s)Carlene Cooley-Brown,Wayne Goodhart
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.