All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
About this product
- DescriptionWhat child has t been captivated by stories of how her grandparents first met? Has t begged to hear the tales of his mother or father growing up and of himself as a baby that only grandmother kws? Designed to be an heirloom, gold-stamped, with beautiful blue cloth binding and tipped on plate, Memories for My Grandchild: A Grandmother s Keepsake Journal is a guided memory-keeper for grandmothers to pass on to their grandchildren. Organized to make capturing and displaying grandmother s stories easy and enjoyable, this charmingly illustrated keepsake journal has space for a family tree, anecdotes about the grandchild s parents and grandmother s own childhood, great family traditions and recipes, special moments between grandmother and grandchild, and much more. With places for photographs, memorabilia and many fill-in-the-blanks, so the writer is never at a loss for what to include. Memories for My Grandchild is a personalized heirloom that preserves important family history in general, and grandmother s legacy in particular. Decorated throughout with lovely vintage art and ephemera, this special book contains all the precious memories that only a grandmother can share, and it is sure to be treasured by a family for generations to come. A perfect Mother s Day gift, moms will buy this for their mothers, grandmothers will buy it for themselves, and grandchildren will be astonished when they receive it for graduations, 18th birthdays, and wedding days.
- Author BiographyNATASHA TABORI FRIED is the managing editor of Welcome Books. She has conceived, edited, and produced numerous titles, including The Christmas Almanac, The Little Big Book of Love, and The Little Big Book of Comfort Food. She lives in New York with her husband and son. LENA TABORI is publisher of Welcome Books. She has conceived and edited numerous titles, including The Little Big Book for Moms, The Little Big Book for Grandmothers, and Love: A Celebration in Art and Literature (STC). She recently welcomed her first grandchild into the world.
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication29/03/2011
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWelcome Enterprises, Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight803 g
- Width240 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byNatasha Tabori Fried
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.