Memories of Heaven: Children's Astounding Recollections of the Time Before They Cameto Earth by Dee Garnes, Dr Wayne Dyer, Dianna Hicks-Garnes (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.79Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $31.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNineteenth-century British poet William Wordsworth expressed the idea that we gradually lose our intimate kwledge of heaven as we grow up, observing that our birth is but a sleep and a forgetting of our previous heavenly existence. Dr. Wayne W. Dyer and co-author Dee Garnes had often talked about how the ones who kw the most about God are those who have just recently been wrapped in the arms of the Divine, our infants and toddlers. In fact, Dee had an interaction with her own young son that convinced her of this. Curious about this phemen, Wayne and Dee decided to issue an invitation to parents all over the world to share their experiences. The overwhelming response they received prompted them to put together this book, which includes the most interesting and illuminating of these stories in which very young children speak about their remembrances before they were born. It seems that infants and toddlers often arrive here with memories of their lifetimes in the spirit world and frequently provide evidence of this to their immediate families. They tell of dialogues with God, give evidence that they themselves had a hand in picking their own parents, speak about long-deceased family members they knew while in the dimension of Spirit, verify past-life recollections, and speak eloquently and accurately of a kind of Divine love that exists beyond this physical realm and even of times when telepathic communication took place, as well as the ability to decide just when they would come here to Earth. This fascinating book encourages parents and grandparents to take a much more active role in communicating with their new arrivals . . . and to realize that there is far more to this earthly experience than what we perceive with our five senses.
- Author BiographyAffectionately called the father of motivation by his fans, Dr. Wayne W. Dyerwas an internationally renowned author, speaker, and pioneer in the field of self-development. Over the four decades of his career, he wrote more than 40 books (21 of which became New York Times bestsellers), created numerous audio programs and videos, and appeared on thousands of television and radio shows. His books Manifest Your Destiny, Wisdom of the Ages, There s a Spiritual Solution to Every Problem, and the New York Times bestsellers 10 Secrets for Success and Inner Peace, The Power of Intention, Inspiration, Change Your Thoughts Change Your Life, Excuses Begone!, Wishes Fulfilled, and I Can See Clearly Now were all featured as National Public Television specials. Wayne held a doctorate in educational counseling from Wayne State University, had been an associate professor at St. John s University in New York, and honored a lifetime commitment to learning and finding the Higher Self. In 2015, he left his body, returning to Infinite Source to embark on his next adventure. Website: www.DrWayneDyer.comDee Garnes currently resides in Maui with her husband and two children. When she is not chasing her two-year-old son around or caring for her infant daughter, she enjoys long-distance swims in the ocean, paddle-boarding, and hiking. Her longest hike to date spanned 50 days across the 500-mile Colorado Trail, where she found that her heart was not only in the mountains, but also in the ocean and in truly healing and helping others. She has worked in the healing-arts field as a massage therapist for over 13 years, and is currently an assistant to Dr. Wayne Dyer.
- Author(s)Dee Garnes,Dianna Hicks-Garnes,Dr Wayne Dyer
- PublisherHay House
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House
- Weight408 g
- Width145 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.