All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionMemories of My Mommy is a book of hope to all young children who have lost a mother figure in their life. This book helps take them through a healing process by staying in high spirits and navigating through various emotions through journaling.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author Peaches Dean grew up in Dudley, North Carolina with a wonderful family. She moved to Fayetteville, NC shortly after graduating high school to pursue her college education. She now holds her Associate degree in Early Childhood Special Education which she uses while holding a position as a preschool teacher here in Fayetteville, NC, She fell in love with writing short stories when she was just in the third grade after losing her grandmother. From elementary school to high school, her teachers always complimented her writing skills for organization and creativity. Peaches used her love for writing as an outlet throughout her school years. It was during her ninth grade year in high school that she went through multiple tragedies, (some known and unknown), one being the loss of her mother. It wasn't until 2011 that Peaches gave her life fully back to Christ and began to live for HIm. In 2012, she finally put herself in a position to really hear from God about her life and what He had in store. He began to reveal to her why certain things had happened in her life and gave her an assignment. I remember I was sitting on the bed, watching TV, and God said to me, write a children's book. I said, What would I write a children's book about, Lord?. At that moment God began to just unload!!! MOMM is just a ten page book to most with this cute little journal in the back, but to me it was a release! I know in my heart that God had so many of you in mind when He placed this in my heart. My prayer is that I would bring glory to God and be the light on Earth for His Glory! I pray MOMM blesses you all and brings you back to Him or keeps you with Him through out the difficult times in life!
- Author(s)Peaches Dean
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.