Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionRoger Siviter has gathered together a collection of top-quality photographs that illustrate the last three years of steam traction on Britain's railways. Drawing on his own vast archive, as well as those of other equally talented railway photographers, he has put together a powerful sequence of images that will bring back happy memories for many steam railway enthusiasts.
- Author BiographyRoger Siviter has been a railway photographer for over 35 years, and is an associate member of the Royal Photographic Society. He has written and illustrated almost 30 books, many of which have been featured by the Railway Book Club as the editor's choice. This is his fourth book for Sutton Publishing.
- Author(s)Roger Siviter
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2006
- SubjectTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSutton Publishing Ltd
- Content Note200 black and white illustrations
- Weight660 g
- Width194 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.