All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharting the average family life in Dublin from the early 1900's to the middle sixties this fascinating book is a mixture of fact and fiction with real-life characters like Band-Bang, Razor Throat and Johnnie-Forty-Coats.
- Author BiographyBernard P Morgan is the author of a series of children's books that started with The Beekeeper which has been translated into several languages. The Ghost of Crackly Moor was Bernie's second book and The Lighthouse his third. Bernie is also the author of the real-life novel Memories of the Rare Old Times which charts the journey of one Dublin family from the early 1900s to the 1960s. Bernie's childrens books have received critical acclaim especially in helping children learn English.
- Author(s)Bernard P. Morgan
- PublisherMX Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMX Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight261 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.