All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionMemories of the Sacred represents part of an ongoing series of photographs that Rio has been working on in Bali for the last 30 years. Despite the rampant over development and commercialization of parts of the island, a certain spirit lives on. It is a set of impressions and 'memories' of a certain intangible spirit that pervaded the Bali we experienced, and that manifests in surprising yet regular ways through classic Balinese spiritual culture. The Balinese themselves express all that in a much simpler way: Sekala/Niskala (What You See and What You Don't).This book is Rio's first truly-personal photography book, and it is a book that reflects a large and important period of his life.
- Author(s)Rio Helmi
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- Place of PublicationJakarta
- Country of PublicationIndonesia
- Content NoteMany photographs
- Width300 mm
- Height430 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.