All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn ShareHaven, death is t the end. Centuries ago the ShareHaven Scientists discovered how to harvest a person s memories and transplant them into ather body. Jennza has been raised kwing that someday she will join a Family and receive the memories of one of their beloved lost family members. Although the other teens are excited by the prospect, Jennza worries. After receiving a lifetime of new memories, will Jennza still be Jennza?
- Author BiographyLinda Joy Singleton is the author of over 40 young adult and middle grade novels, including the YALSA-honored The Seer and Dead Girl Walking series. She s a longtime member of the Society of Children s Writers and Illustrators and Sisters in Crime. She and her husband live in Northern California on 28 acres with a lovely view of oaks and pines.
- Author(s)Linda Joy Singleton
- PublisherCbay Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCbay Books
- Weight612 g
- Width147 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.