All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMemory: Interdisciplinary Approaches arrays the most current research and thinking on the cognitive, social, and neural aspects of memory. An international group of experts discusses the domains of working memory and the modularity of storage processes while other contributors examine the social and developmental consequences of memory. This volume represents the most comprehensive reviews of frontline memory work to date. This collection is based on the first series of G. Stanley Hall Lectures sponsored by Williams College.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byBenjamin R. Stephens,Colleen M. Kelley,George Goethals,Paul R. Solomon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.